We arrived at Lucena past 11pm last night via JAC Liner Bus. We stayed at Orenas Inn located at the town proper of Lucban. The place is near the starting line for all the categories which is the SLSU Campus.
My unofficial time is 2:32 and ranked 24 based on the number given upon crossing the finish line.
Thoughts on the race:
- Super challenging route, rolling hills everywhere!
- Hydration stations are too far from each other. They only serve water on hydration stations.
- No kilometer markers, only turnaround point for all the distances.
- Gunstart for 24km started late.
- Nice nature view for the run.
- Medal (nice except the itchy lace)
- Massage for 24km finishers...two thumbs up!
- There are also raffle items for runners.
Some photos from the event.
|with Karen and Jervin|
|with Rusell and Karen at Orenas Inn|
|Titans at Palaisdaan|
|with Eboy and Angela of Biggest Loser|
|Bought Lucban Longganisa (plus Lucban noodles) for pasalubong|
|a must try buko pie from Los Banos!|
A very great weekend indeed! More to come!