My unofficial time for the 16km race is 1:35.
Thoughts on the race:
- Very affordable race. Php 300 for 3k/5k/10k and Php 400 for 16k/21k. Php 50 discount for early registrants from March 9 to April 1.
- Lots of water stations! - Ice cold water provided.
- Overflowing bananas.
- Finisher's medal for 16km and 21km runners.
- Loot bag containing avea papaya whitening soap, antifungal cream, toothpaste, mane 'n tail shampoo sachet, potato crisp chips
- Maynilad shower along the route.
- Nice singlet design.
- Lots of raffle items for runners.
- Distribution of wrong singlet sizing.
- Gunstart interval for each category.
- Kilometer marker.
|pre-race photo with Team Titans|
|T reflector of our team's singlet|
|16km runners! (Flip, Jake, Nonito and me)|
|Podium Finishers! (1st placers)|
Congrats to the organizers of Earth Run 2012! Very organized and very affordable. See you again next year!